Information We Collect
In connection with providing you with financial advice or other services, we obtain nonpublic personal information about you, including:
• Information we receive from you on applications;
• Information about your transactions with us or others; and
• Information from other third parties.
Information We Disclose
We will not disclose information regarding you or your account(s) with us except under the following circumstances:
• To your other advisers;
• To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a qualified custodian providing services to you and/or Blasdell & Co.; and
• To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law;
Our Security Policy
Only those individuals who need it to perform their jobs are authorized to have access to confidential client information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with applicable state and federal regulations to safeguard confidential client information.
If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive client, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.
If we make any substantial changes in the way we use or disseminate confidential information, we will notify you.